Friday, July 3
- Ignite your patriotic spirit at the annual Star-Spangled Salute concert at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion at 8pm.
This free Independence Eve spectacular features the Houston Symphony performing a selection of patriotic favorites. For more information, please visit woodlandscenter.org.
Saturday, July 4
- Save your seat to get a great view of the Fourth of July parade,which starts at 9am. This year’s parade theme is “America’s Heroes.” The parade begins at Grogan’s Mill Road and Lake Woodlands Drive, and continues on into Market Street. For more information, please visit 4thofjuly.org.
- Come 4th of July, everyone wants to
escape the heat in the middle of the day and cool off – and what better way to do that than at Splash Days
in any one of The Woodlands Community Pools. Summer fun is waiting for you at one of The Woodlands’ 14 pools and aquatic facilities with special themes, complimentary refreshments & scheduled activities from Noon – 4:00 PM at each pool. Free swimming is all day, from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Experience the fun, food and games the 18th Annual Red, Hot & Blue Festival has to offer at Town Green Park and along the Woodlands Waterway, beginning at 6pm. The Red, Hot & Blue Festival features fun for all ages with live music, strolling entertainers and a Fireworks Extravaganza.
- The Fireworks Extravaganza ignites around 9:30pm and is one of the largest shows ever to be shot in The Woodlands. Please visit VisitTheWoodlands.com for prime viewing locations.
If you want to enjoy 4th of July outside of The Woodlands, below are some great websites to investigate other celebrations:
- 2015 Freedom over Texas, Houston, TX – http://www.houstontx.gov/july4/
- July 4th Celebrations in Houston – http://www.visithoustontexas.com/things-to-do/july_fourth_houston/
- Freedom Fest 2015, Conroe, TX – http://www.conroetoday.com/evps/evitem.cfm?evid=16972
- Tomball July 4th Celebration & Street Party – http://www.ci.tomball.tx.us/Calendar.aspx?EID=2427&month=7&year=2015&day=4&calType=0